Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello there, visitor!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

My purpose here is very simple; I'm an aspiring coder, and I wanted a blog both to advertise what I was doing, to have a base site for all of my work, and to provide both myself and others with some kind of loose idea of what I'm doing with my projects at any time.

My mind tends to start wandering when I start working on something, leading to more ideas about other projects that I then decide I want to start working on. It's a vicious cycle.

But no more! I have decided that I am keeping a record of what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. This, in theory, should keep me on task and focused on what needs to be done. Especially if, one day in the future, someone takes the time to read these because they want me to work on another project :D

Of course, ironically, by making this blog I'm putting off what I should be doing with my projects ... so ... I'll stop writing this now. Welcome to my blog, and enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment